Win a luxurious feel good escape to Scotland for two with Highland Spring Sparkling
Ends June 8, 2017.Official Rules
Spring has finally sprung and it seems like a small miracle after months of cold weather, so what better time to take a refreshing minibreak without breaking the bank on flights.
Luckily for you, Grazia has partnered with Highland Spring Sparkling to offer one reader and a guest the chance to win the ultimate weekend at the iconic Gleneagles Hotel in the depths of the beautiful Scottish countryside. Lapping up luxury and exploring the great outdoors – the ultimate feel good weekend.
Our winner will enjoy a magnificent two-night stay in an upgraded Estate Room, which offers beautiful views across the grounds. A full Scottish breakfast is also included each morning and a complimentary dinner in the Strathern Restaurant each evening.
A trip to Gleneagles wouldn’t be complete without a relaxing trip to the spa! The winner will have full use of The Health Club Facilities and a 50 minute spa treatment per person.
Feeling good starts with healthy hydration and Highland Spring Sparkling, drawn from organic land in the Ochils, is the perfect natural accompaniment to any weekend break. Visit "highlandspring.com":http://www.highlandspring.com.
Terms & Conditions:
• The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Highland Spring Group, their families and anyone else associated with this promotion.
• The closing date is Friday 9th June 2017. The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will receive a voucher to redeem their prize within 12 months.
• The prize is for two nights accommodation for two people on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Also included is dinner for two in the Strathern Restaurant, both evenings, excluding beverages.
• The voucher needs to be presented at check in.
• Subject to availability, offer is valid until 27th January 2018 excluding Christmas, New Year and Special Events.
• There is no cash alternative.
• The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be sold on for financial gain.
• Promoter: Highland Spring Group, Stirling Street, Blackford, Perthshire, PH4 1QA.